(1) Indoctrination (initial and recurrent) training for new and existing employees covering the regulations and the repair station’s operations, policies, and procedures.
(2) Initial technical requirements for new and existing employees taking on new tasks to ensure appropriate technical skills training is provided.
(3) Recurrent technical training for specific tasks or functions to ensure currency in existing or added capabilities.
(4) Specialized technical training or advanced training requirements for specific tasks or functions to ensure all employees accomplishing maintenance remain capable of performing assigned tasks.
(5) Remedial technical training requirements to correct demonstrated lack of skill or knowledge deficiencies.
The majority of our instructors at AMT hold a Bachelor's Degree or higher and of course they are all Aviation Maintenance Technician's holding both the Airframe & Powerplant ratings. In addition to English our instructors speak Spanish, Portuguese and Creole.
To review the F.A.A. 145 Repair Station Training Requirements follow this link: AC 145-10 Repair Station Training Program For more information contact us at telephone number (305) 871-1233 OR (305) 871-1232 email@example.com